Dr Genchev charges reasonable prices. He wants to make full mouth dental restoration with basal implants accessible to all. Prices are the same for all patients, whatever their nationality: English, American, Canadian, French or Bulgarian.
Dr Genchev charges a fixed price. Whatever the number of extractions or dental implants, the price is fixed.
Included in the price
All costs related to full mouth dental restoration are included in the price. Dental extractions, dental implants, prosthetics / fixed bridges with 14 crowns and all dental materials including the anesthesia.
Dr Genchev places fixed prosthesis, also known as arches or 14-crown fixed bridges, on basal dental implants to give you a complete set of teeth. You have a choice of ceramic, composite and zirconia crowns. The prices below are for the entire procedure including the implantation and the bridges. The price varies only depending on the type of material used for the dental crowns.
Dental Crowns on Fixed Bridge
Metal-ceramic PFM crowns
Ceramic Vita (Germany)
Additional costs incurred outside Dr Genchev’s dental practice are at the patient’s expense. They include medication, dental imaging laboratory and travel expenses to Plovdiv Bulgaria. Total additional costs, including travel, medication and dental imaging, are estimated at around €500 euros when traveling from a European destination.
Dr Genchev does not perform gingivoplasty, which is a surcharge at other clinics.
OPG 2D Panoramic X-ray
Dr Genchev needs a panoramic X-ray, also called an OPG, on photographic paper to perform the treatment. If you don’t have one before coming, you can have one taken on the spot. His assistant will accompany you to the dental laboratory. After the implantation, a second panoramic X-ray OPG will be necessary to check that the basal implants are correctly positioned. Each x-ray costs €18, i.e. €36 for 2 panoramic x-rays.
In more complex cases, Dr. Genchev may ask you to have a dental scan. This costs around €90.
Dr Genchev will prescribe painkillers and antibiotics as well as vitamins to facilitate tissue healing. The cost of medication is around €25.
All travel expenses are the patient’s responsibility: airfares / flights, airport transfers and accommodation in Plovdiv Bulgaria.
Payment for the dental treatment
Full mouth dental reconstructions with basal implants can be paid either by bank transfer, which is the quickest and easiest solution, or in cash. Dr Genchev does not accept cards. To block the dates we will ask you to pay a deposit of 30%. The remaining 70% must be paid before the end of the treatment.
Dr Genchev charges reasonable prices so that everyone can smile and eat normally. Unfortunately, he is not in a position to provide financing for patients from abroad. We recommend that you take out a consumer loan with your bank.
Invoices and documents
Dr Genchev will give you an invoice in English for you and to provide to your private or national health insurance company. You will also receive a guarantee certificate as well as the original panoramic X-rays OPG before and after treatment.
Private Health Insurance
If you have private health insurance or national health cover in your country that covers you for dental implants, dental and full mouth dental rehabilitation Dr Genchev will provide an invoice and the panoramic x-rays OPG to prove that you have done the treatment.
FAQ Price of Full Mouth Dental Implants
The price of a full mouth dental implants varies from dentist to dentist based on the location and type of dental restoration system recommended. Price does not equal quality. The price does not depend on the cost of the materials such as the dental implants or dental crowns used. The cost depends more on the location of the clinic and costs to run it. A good implant dentist can be cheaper than a more expensive one.
Below are answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the price of full mouth dental restoration.
Basal Dental Implant Photos Before and After
Dr Genchev is a specialist of full mouth dental restoration with immediate-loading basal dental implants immédiate in 1 visit of 5 days. See the reviews of Dr Genchev.
Dr Genchev in Plovdiv Bulgaria
The dental surgery of Dr Genchev is located in the centre of Plovdiv Bulgaria.
There are 2 airports: Plovdiv PDV and Sofia SOF. There are cheap flights from the UK and Ireland to Plovdiv and most destinations to Sofia SOF with WizzAir, RyanAir, EasyJet and Air Bulgaria. Dr Genchev’s team can organise an airport transfer and can recommend local accommodation.
147 Boulevard Tsar Boris III Obedenitel
Discover the reviews, testimonials and results of Dr Genchev